currently Rereading: "Dawn on a Distant Shore" by Sara Donati.

Those of you who follow me on social media well know about my propensity for rereading favorite books. In fact, I keep an entire folder of what I call comfort books, favorites that I reread quite often, when I need to relax and enjoy something familiar. A book reread, for me, is like visiting with an old and dear friend. At times, I struggle not to get caught up in rereads to the point where I fail to read new books. This year, I've done pretty well in that area. I've nearly completed my Goodreads reading challenge of 100 books, and I never count rereads in that challenge.

right now, one of the books I am revisiting is the second book in Sara Donati's Wilderness series. If you have not read a book by this author or have not read the books in this series, I encourage you to do so.

I read the first two books in the series quite a while back, and decided to revisit them both, before continuing on to book 3. I'm so glad I did because I'd forgotten much about the characters and their lives. That renewing of character relationships is another reason I love rereads. When I finish rereading "Dawn on a Distant Shore," I will be ready to continue on in the series.

Popular posts from this blog

We either have separation of church and state or we don't.

The party of gopers and gropers!

Introduction