leading by example.

I couldn't be more grateful for President Biden's leadership in response to his son, Hunger's conviction on felony gun charges. President Biden has said he respects the jury's decision and the judicial process. Good for him. I call that leading by example.


Former President Trump could take many lessons from President Biden, in my view. Trump is angry about every single thing he and his ilk have been convicted of. The response is always the same. He calls everything either a disgrace or a conspiracy by Democrats. I don't recall that he's ever owned up to the outcome.


Conversely, President Biden and the Biden family are not flooding the media with justifications and/or excuses. That response, accepting responsibility, is leadership at its finest, I believe.

Popular posts from this blog

We either have separation of church and state or we don't.

The party of gopers and gropers!

Introduction